Nature Made Iron 65 mg (from 325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)(1) Tablets are for those with Iron deficiency and are vital for red blood cell formation for red blood cell support. Sourced from high-quality ingredients, this gluten free 65 mg Iron supplement has no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors. These Nature Made Iron 65 mg tablets provide Iron for premenopausal women that need this essential nutrient during their reproductive years, and help support adequate Iron in the body for overall health. Adults, for Iron deficiency, take one 65 mg Iron tablet daily with water and a meal. Nature Made supplements are quality you can trust. USP has tested and verified ingredients, potency and manufacturing process.
USP sets official standards for dietary supplements. Visit the USP verified website for more information. (1)Each tablet contains 65 mg elemental Iron equivalent to 325 mg ferrous sulfate heptahydrate (2)Based on a survey of pharmacists who recommend branded vitamins and supplements
- Iron support supplement: contains one 190 count bottle of Nature Made Iron 65 mg (from 325 mg Ferrous Sulfate)(1) Tablets for a 190-day supply
- This Nature Made Iron supplement is an Iron deficiency supplement that is vital for red blood cell formation
- This adult Iron supplement 65 mg provides a helpful dietary supplement for women in their reproductive years, and helps provide Iron to the body for overall health
- Adults take one of these 65 mg Nature Made Iron tablets for Iron deficiency daily with water and a meal
- These gluten free Nature Made Iron supplements have no synthetic dyes and no artificial flavors
- United States Pharmacopeia (USP) Verified, #1 Pharmacist Recommended Vitamin and Supplement Brand (2)
Health Concern: Blood Circulation
Ingredients: Iron (as Ferrous Sulfate), Cellulose Gel, Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Croscarmellose Sodium, Hypromellose, Color Added, Magnesium Stearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Triethyl Citrate, Polysorbate 80.
Dosage: Adults, for iron deficiency, take 1 tablet daily with water and a meal. Store tightly closed, in a cool, dry place, out of reach of children. Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is broken or missing.