Magnesium capsules contain four different types of magnesium to meet and exceed your daily magnesium requirement with just one capsule. Since most people are magnesium deficient, a daily supplement ensures the body receives what it requires of this essential mineral.
Magnesium is one of the body’s most important minerals. In fact, it’s essential for over 300 different biochemical reactions in the body.
Magnesium is a major factor in relaxing the smooth muscles within the blood vessels, thereby reducing peripheral vascular resistance and promoting a healthy cardiovascular system. Magnesium also affects circulating levels of norepinephrine and serotonin and nitric oxide synthesis.
Magnesium positively influences the bone mineral matrix and its ability to metabolize minerals needed for repair and rebuilding. Scientific literature documents the need for a number of minerals, including calcium and magnesium, to help maintain strong, healthy bones.
Moreover, there is evidence that dietary magnesium intake and supplementation improve the metabolic profile. Magnesium has been shown to beneficially impact insulin resistance, and serum lipid profiles, promote a healthy inflammatory response, support healthy endothelial function, protect against oxidative stress, and more.
- THE MAGNESIUM TRIFECTA – Our Magnesium Caps formula has three different kinds of magnesium: magnesium oxide, magnesium citrate and magnesium succinate. This makes it a well-rounded supplement that offers the daily dose of magnesium your body needs.
- WHY IS MAGNESIUM IMPORTANT? Your body needs magnesium to support heart and bone health, promote energy metabolism, brain performance and more. This essential mineral even supports healthy endothelial function—an essential part of cardiovascular health.
- MAGNESIUM AND YOUR HEART – Magnesium helps relax the smooth muscles within your blood vessels, encouraging healthy blood flow. It also helps maintain already-healthy blood pressure and promotes a healthy inflammatory response. It also encourages healthy endothelial function.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. The majority of our products are non-GMO, gluten-free, and manufactured in the USA—and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach, and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Our formulations are created using the ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DOSE. Do not purchase if outer seal is broken or damaged. When using nutritional supplements, please consult with your physician if you are undergoing treatment for a medical condition or if you are pregnant or lactating. Caution If taken in high doses, magnesium may have a laxative effect. If this occurs, divide dosing, reduce intake, or discontinue product.
Magnesium [as magnesium oxide, citrate, succinate] 500 mg Other ingredients: vegetable cellulose (capsule), microcrystalline cellulose, stearic acid, silica.
Take one (1) capsule one to three times daily with or without food, or as recommended by a healthcare practitioner.